Career Counseling: Career development is a lifelong process that, whether you know it or not, actually started when you were born. There are a number of factors that influence your career development, including your interests, abilities, values, personality, background, and circumstances. Career Counseling is a process that will help you to know and understand yourself and the world of work in order to make career, educational, and life decisions.
Career counselors can help you in the following things that are-
- Explore your career possibilities in different field.
- Get aware about how your studies and careers relate.
- Clarify your skills,values and interests.
- Create strategies
- Find industry-specific advice and information
- Discover and articulate your story
- Develop your most preferred job search skills
- Identify internship and job opportunities
Here our well experienced team will offer you the complete career counseling guidance. Still if you have any query please contact us at – firstname.lastname@example.org